1. what is .NET?
The .NET is the product of Microsoft that allows the users to have access to their information on any platform or device.
2. What is the event-driven programming?
- the flow of a program is controlled or decided by an event in event-driven programming.
3. what is the .NET framework?
- .NET is the product of Microsoft that contains libraries and provides language interoperability.
4. MISL Stand for?
Microsoft Intermediate language.
5. MSDE Stand for?
- Microsoft Development environment.
6. Which platform can run visual studio .NET?
Windows 2000 and later releases of windows
7. what is Using Visual Basic?
The .NET environment we can create two types of application like windows form and web form applications
8. what Is IDE?
IDE is the integrated development environment it has the plenty of windows and explorer that support in visual basic application development
9. what is oop in .NET?
Object-Oriented Programming is a programming technique that involves structuring a program around special user-defined data types called classes.
10. What are the important features of OOPS?
Polymorphism, encapsulation, inheritance
11. what is tersus?
Tersus is a language-independent platform it has built-in templates and prototypes support the programmer to design the application easily.
12. what is tersus visual platform?
Tersus is a dual-licensed open source and proprietary visual programming platform for software development.
13. why are the uses of tersus?
Tersus modeling language support in designing a user interface both server and client-side processing.
14. what are the features of tersus platform?
- language Independence
- importing service
- built-in templates and prototypes
- look and feel
15. WSDL Stand for?
Web service definition language
16. RDF Stand for?
Resourse description framework
17. SGML Stand for?
standard generalized markup language
18. XML stands for?
extensible markup language
19. What is XML Serialization process ?
XML Serialization Is the process of serializinga .NET object to the form of XML or from an XML to .NET Object.
20. what is Serialization ?
conversion of XML documents and streams to CLR objects is called Serialization.
21. ADO stands for?
Active data objects
22. what is a file?
A file is a collection of data stored in a disk with a specific name and a directory path.
23. what is a stream?
A Group of data channeled through the communication path is called stream.
24. what is the use of BinaryWriter And BinaryReader classes?
BinaryWriter And BinaryReader classes are used to read and write the content in the binary files
25. What is fileStream?
fileStream is a base class belongs to the system. IO namespace used for various file operations.
26. what are the uses of seek method?
seek method helps to browse through the file.
27. what are Multicast delegates?
Multicast delegates Allow you to chain together several functions are subs that are called together when the delegates invoked.
28. what is raising?
communication of event to an application through message broadcasting is called Raising.
29. what are delegates?
delegates are defined as “Type save function pointer”. it comprises of memory addresses of all the functions defined in the program.
30. what is the uses of “insert”?
“Insert” templates are used to store the data into the database.