Introdution Of HTML
HTML stands for Hypertext Markup Language.HTML codes are basically special text files:
- Contain special tags that control how text is to be formatted.
- HTML codes are the “source code” for Web Browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari.
- A Web browser reads the HTML file and display it using the html tags to control the page layout.
- We can create HTML files using any text editor: – text editor like notepad, sublime, brackets, etc.
- We will run our first HTML code in next unit.
Codeverb is simply an all in one interactive learning portal, we regularly add new topics and keep improving the existing ones, if you have any suggestions, questions, bugs issue or any other queries you can simply reach us at from contact section or simply via this contact form.